The candidates with the Roll Numbers mentioned in the above link have qualified for admission to the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2012 based on the result of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2012 held on 20.05.2012.
Instructions to Candidates:
- In accordance with the Rules of the Examination, all these candidates have to apply again in the Detailed Application Form (DAF), which would be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in.
- All the qualified candidates are advised to fill up the DAF and submit the same ONLINE for admission to the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2012 to be held from 05.10.2012.
- The DAF will be available on the website of the Commission from 1st August, 2012 till 11.59 PM on 21/08/2012. Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF and submitting the same ONLINE to the Commission would also be available on the website.
- The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the ONLINE Detailed Application Form.
- The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Civil Services Examination, 2012 published in the gazette of India (Extraordinary) of Department of Personnel and Training notification dated 04.2.2012, which is also available on the website of the Commission.
- After submitting the DAF duly filled in ONLINE, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted DAF separately and will have to send the printed copy of the DAF duly signed by the candidates alongwith all relevant documents including the prescribed fees, wherever applicable as enclosures addressed to the Under Secretary [CS(M)], Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069, so as to reach the Commission's Office latest by 27/08/2012.
- The envelope containing the print out of the DAF submitted ONLINE should be superscribed “Application for Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2012”. It can also be delivered at Union Public Service Commission counter by hand till 27/08/2012 (5.00 P.M). It may be noted that mere submission of application form does not, ipso facto, confer on any right for admission to the Main Examination.
- The admission certificate alongwith the time table of the Main Examination will be issued to the eligible candidates 2-3 weeks before the commencement of the examination. Changes, if any, in the postal address after submission of the DAF may be communicated to the Commission at once.
The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their result of the above mentioned examination on all working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or on Tel. No. 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing Union Public Service Commission Website www.upsc.gov.in. The result of Roll Nos.253465 has been withheld.